High-performance machining centers meet full service:
MATSUURA Europe GmbH
The MATSUURA subsidiary in Germany has been known since 1993 as a full-service provider for high-speed and hard machining. Our high-performance machining centres are excellently tailored to the needs of the German-speaking market. Many leading companies rely on the technology leader MATSUURA and rely on tailor-made and automated machining centers with consistent quality.
In order to always be able to offer our customers the best possible service, we as MATSUURA Europe adapt individually to the needs of our customers. With MATSUURA Europe Domestic we have specialized in the German and Austrian market. MATSUURA Europe International coordinates our Europe-wide dealer network except UK.
Our approximately 60 employees in Wiesbaden-Delkenheim are the first point of contact for MATSUURA customers in terms of excellent consulting, sales, application technology and service.
Our range of services
From individual advice and the right choice of machine to comprehensive after-sales service
- 800 sqm air-conditioned showroom in Wiesbaden-Delkenheim
- Exclusive distribution and consulting of MATSUURA machining centers in Germany and Austria
- Experienced application technology for turnkey projects
- Tailor-made solutions in the field of automation and manufacturing
- Preparation and execution of test processing and time studies
- Comprehensive range of training courses
- Guaranteed after-sales service and overnight spare parts delivery in Europe
During production over 3 unmanned shifts, the components are measured fully automatically in the machining process - whereby I was able to determine how accurately and highly precisely the Matsuura machining center can produce.
Dipl. Ing. Marten-Julius Tappenbeck, Joachim Uhing GmbH & Co. KG